Waxing is a method of semi-permanent hair removal which removes the hair from the root. New hairs will not grow back in the previously waxed area for two to eight weeks.
- Brow Wax
- Full Face (includes brows)
- Bikini (female only)
- Extended Bikini (female only)
- Brazilian (female only)
- Half Leg
- Full Leg
- Half Arm
- Full Arm
Considerations When Scheduling Waxing
- Hair must be at least 1/4 inch in length, but not longer than 1/2 inch. Most people need to grow their hair for two to three weeks from their last time shaving.
- Avoid sun exposure or tanning for at least 24 hours before and after waxing.
- Please note that due to increased sensitivity while using Retin-A, Accutane or topical antibiotics, we do not recommend facial waxing, as burns or lifting of the skin may occur.